Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Snow in Ohio, Again

`
No, these photos are not duplicates of those posted earlier this month (see: March Snow in Ohio). This time we received a only about 2/3 the amount of snow, and it's heavier and melting as fast as it continues to come down (even at the time of this afternoon posting).


Back Yard: March 25, 2013

Yes, it's Spring (my daughters are even on their Easter/Spring Break from school).

Back Yard Juniper: March 25, 2013
It's a good thing I don't mind shoveling ;)

Side Yard: March 25, 2013

6 comments:

  1. We got snow here too. Typical Spring! At least it melts quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's certain not to endure for long. Plus, it's water added to the soil and needed to replenish the table that suffered a bit last year.

      Delete
  2. Every time I get nostalgic for the seasons of my childhood in New England, people like you post the cure! Thank you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I complained about our snow on the first day of spring in Utah. You've got it much worse. But, like Angie (Inkling at AbD), I'm from Florida and long for warmth. Maybe I'll complain anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with griping. It's a release. Thanks for visiting, Marion.

      Delete