Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Flowers and a Pink Dog

`
One of the advantages of working at Upper Valley Career Center is having Landscape Management students working in the greenhouse and able to prepare some neat flowers, one each for my wife and daughters.



Also, I've been trying to teach myself a little more about Photoshop, so I figured I'd practice by turning our dog Penny into a Valentine's Day pooch.


And to everyone out there, I hope you enjoy Valentine's Day today!
`

1 comment:

  1. Penny is a rescue dog. When we got her they said she was about 5 months old, therefore we figured her birth month was February. You can still kind of see it, but her nose was very heart shaped, so the girls decided her birthday was Valentine's Day. She really is a Valentine dog. :-)

    ReplyDelete