Thursday, May 21, 2015

Ranking of Pop-Tarts


Okay, I am a fan of Pop-Tarts and when I stumbled across this article on Yahoo, I figured I'd take a look at it.

After scanning and seeing that my favorite flavor of all 27 came in 26th. and the justification for it, I decided to look a little further.

I was figuring on some sort of survey--not necessarily scientific. At least it said, "We" as the article is titled: "We Ate and Ranked All 27 Pop-Tart Flavors". But it turns out it was just one person's opinion.

Okay, must've been a slow opinion news day. Very disappointing for a even a fluff piece, even if the individual had selected my favorite nearer the top.


Here's a link to the article, if you might want to see where your favorite ranks as compared to this individual's favorite: We Ate and Ranked All 27 Pop-Tart Flavors
 

No comments:

Post a Comment