Saturday, October 31, 2015

Revisions Completed: Relic Hunted Mansucript has been emailed to my Publisher

`
It took a long time--longer than I hoped, but Relic Hunted has been sent to my publisher...for editing.


For those who might be interested. The manuscript went through six revisions/editorial passes and also three--no four--working titles, Relic Hunted being the last and probably the one that will stick. My publisher agrees that it's the strongest.


As it stands, the manuscript is a little over 145,000 words. Shorter than Relic Tech, but longer than any of the First Civilization's Legacy Series novels.


There is a lot left, from the back of the book teaser and cover art to be completed to the initial marketing efforts to be arranged. I already have two author blurbs ready to go...well, one of the two is on the way.


In any case, after writing the next scene or two (of not the first chapter or two) of Relic Hunted's sequel, I'll begin working on my next novel. I think it's going to be an alien invasion story. We'll see.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Terry!!! That's fantastic news. It's hard for me to believe that you don't take a breath-let alone a breather-between projects. Write On!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess if I don't press forward, things won't get accomplished. While I don't write or do something writing related every day, I strive to.

      Delete
  2. I'm so pleased at the prospect of another Crax War novel - Thank you Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am going to be proofing the galley of the final manuscript before it goes to print today. Expect it Jan. 18th. I hope you enjoy Relic Hunted!

      Delete