Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Notes for Today's Writing Effort


One of the things I do is outline novels and novellas, and even short stories. I don't complete detailed 'line by line' or 'action by action' outlines, but major events or plot twists or turns are there. Sometimes I will add dialogue bits or minor descriptions, so that I don't forget them.

Anyway, it helps me keep on track and increases productivity.

This is today's bit of the outline I am working from for my 2nd LitRPG (fantasy) novel effort. The tentative/working Title is Monsters, Maces and Magic: Betrayal. 

Actually this may end up being two or even three days to work from, depending on how much I manage to write.

2 comments:

  1. Love your discipline and your methods. You certainly stay on track. Alas, I get de-railed easily, but I'm still moving forward. Congratulations on your success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forward progress is the key--even if it isn't always super fast--which would't be me...more like sometimes fast but usually not. :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting Phyllis. Continued luck with your work as well!

      Delete