Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What I'm Reading Next: A Historical Romance?

`
Okay, you're thinking Terry reading a historical romance? This one sort of is, but some folks might be surprised that I really enjoy the works by Sandra Kring as well. I even read some of the early Anita Blake novels, so we'll see where this one goes.

I've interviewed Cher Green in the past, and read and enjoyed her short fiction so, upon a recommendation, I'm going to give this novella-length story a try.

While my leisure reading time is nearly nonexistent, I won't keep you all in suspense when I finish Escape to Love. I'll post what I thought. In the end, a good story is a good story, the genre is the backdrop, right?
`

4 comments:

  1. Terry, hope you enjoy and thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a critique partner for this book, and I must say I LOVE it. Cher is so good at writing paranormal. It's a great romance with interesting paranormal elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'm not a romance fan but my wife would probably love this book. Where is it available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I enjoy it too, Cher. I've liked your short fiction works I've read.

    Aubrie, I'm thinking the paranormal aspects are what will make it more interesting to me as a read.

    D.S. Sault, it's available via etreasures publishing. Here is the direct link: http://www.etreasurespublishing.com/products/Escape-to-Love-by-Cher-Green.html
    You can find out more about the book from Cher Green's website linked to in the main blog article.

    ReplyDelete