Monday, April 25, 2011

"The Exchange Box" soon to be released as a Mystic Signals Exclusive Story

`
In May my short story "The Exchange Box" is slated to be released as a Mystic Signals print exclusive story.

To the right is art related to the story (which may also be the cover for the print anthology).

Teaser: A single mother is approached by a strange man with a very unusual business arrangement. Thinking only of the money and providing a better life for her son, she agrees, but what will the ultimate cost be?

I'll be sure to let you know when it becomes available.

5 comments:

  1. Exciting. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, a few of my readers say it's their favorite short I've written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Now I'm really excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for this to come out in print!
    I'm one of those readers who think this is ONE of my favorites or your short stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sandy! It was a fun one to write, and I think it has a theme relevant today.

    ReplyDelete