Wednesday, December 10, 2014

This is What Editing Looks Like

`
This is what editing looks like, at least for me when I take a red pen to the first draft of Relic Rescue--one of many drafts yet to come (See picture to the right).

I printed out this particular section and marked it up in between browsers and customers during the Christmas in the Village event this past Saturday. Why not use snippets of down time for productive writing?

As I'd been away from the novel for a bit, I figured looking over the last two chapters written would help me get back into the swing of the story...and while reading, why not do a little editing as well, right?

Yesterday and today I started entering those edits, before moving forward and adding more words to the first draft.
`

No comments:

Post a Comment