Friday, June 9, 2017

Westerville and Bexley Libraries (Presentation and Panel)


Hey Folks,

Just a heads up on TWO upcoming events:

I will be at the Westerville Pubic Library on June 15th, giving a presentation on World Building, mostly related to Fantasy & Science Fiction. Plan to attend not only for that, but for discussion, questions answered and more. I will also have some of my books available.

Time:
Thursday, June 15th
7:00 pm until about 8:15 pm.

Place:
Westerville Public Library
126 South State Street
Westerville, OH 43081




Link for Event details and more:
World Building for Fantasy and Sci-Fi Writers



I will also be at the Bexley Public Library on June 22nd, participating on a panel discussing, Building a Better World Through Fiction. I and several professors from The Ohio State University will be serving on the panel. Come with questions and input, and more! I'll have a few copies of my novels for anyone interested.

Time:
Thursday, June 22nd
7:00 pm until about 8:00 pm.

Place:
Bexley Public Library
2411 East Main Street
Bexley, OH  43208


Link for Event details and more:
Building a Better World Through Fiction



If you're in the area, hope to see you at one or both events!




No comments:

Post a Comment