Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pics and Comments from the River City Comic and Arts Festival


Thought I would post some pictures from the River City Comic Arts Festival.

I met some new readers and fans of all things fantasy, science fiction and horror, and crossed paths again with readers and folks I've met before. A great event.

Thanks to Jordan Lowe (of Asylum Comics) for organizing it!


First Cosplayer of the Day


2nd Cosplayer, left me a kind Fortune :)

Buzz Lightyear Cosplay (and reader of my novels)!


Original Cosplay Character: Heatwave
(and reader of my novels)


More Cool Cosplayers


Deathstroke and Deadpool Cosplayers


James T., an avid reader of my novels :)


Cosplay Viking Warrior that reminded me of Sgt. Drux of
The First Civilization's Legacy Series


Brandon and his Daughter--they won the drawing to name
a character in Monsters, Maces and Magic: Fairyed

Remington and Brandon on the left and right: The Dueling Ogres
Kesha "Wizard in the Wardrobe" from Schmo Mo News
and Chad, an occasional guest co-host of the Dueling Ogres in the back.


Wonder Woman Cosplayer


Jordan Lowe, organizer of the River City Comic Arts Festival
and Kesha for Schmo Mo News.










No comments:

Post a Comment