Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Beat Black Friday or Cyber Monday


Hey Folks,

Books are always a great Christmas Gift (and Birthday--or Any Time Gift)!

Avoid Black Friday or Cyber Monday struggles. If you know an author, especially a small press-published or self-published author, and you've enjoyed their books, consider picking up one or more for gifts.

You can contact me (get Contact Email HERE) or message me on Facebook--or through Flankers (a fan page for my novels on Facebook), and make arrangements to get signed copies of any of my novels for gifts--can be sent to you to directly or to the intended reader. I'll even gift wrap and label, and mail to the reader gifted, as directed.

Those in the St. Paris (West Central Ohio) area, I will be at the Christmas in the Village, from Noon until 5:00 pm on Saturday, December 7th (at the St. Paris Municipal Building 135 W. Main Street, St. Paris, Ohio). There you can get signed gift copies as well--but not gift-wrapped ;).

Plus, dozens of other craft and jewelry (and other types) of vendors will be there as well.

In any case, I hope you enjoy a memorable Thanksgiving with family and friends, and move into the Christmas Season with joy and happiness in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment