Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ready for the Ohioana Book Festival on May 11th

'
Brought up my cart and plastic tubs filled with 'book signing gear' in preparation for the Ohioana Book Festival this Saturday. I will have to leave very early Saturday morning and, as we're going to visit my mother-in-law in Terre Haute on Sunday, leaving right after church and, thus, am taking my wife out for dinner Friday after work for Mother's Day, I figured getting ready tonight would be wise.

Sometime I'll have to do a blog post with all that I store/keep ready for signings. Having it all prepacked makes it easy. I just pull out what I don't need to take to a particular signing...anyway, for another post.

Back to the topic: The Ohioana Book Festival is scheduled for Saturday, May 11th from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm. I'll be at table 11 (out of 57), and the Fiction: Horror & Fantasy panel I will be participating on will run from 12:45 pm until 1:30 pm.

Once again this year the Ohioana Book Festival will be held at the:
Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center
546 Jack Gibbs Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215

There will be over 80 Ohio authors attending the festival. And, in addition to talking to readers, I'll be signing copies of Flank Hawk, Blood Sword and Genre Shotgun (of course).

Hope to see you there!
`

No comments:

Post a Comment