Monday, July 22, 2013

Panels at Fandomfest 2013: July 26-28th

`
I've previously posted about FandomFest 2103, including some of the, literary, film and media guests.

I'll have a table in the Authors Alley, where I'll be meeting Fantasy, Horror and SF readers, talking about reading & writing, and signing copies of my books.

In addition I'll be participating on the following Literary Track Panels:

Friday 5:30 pm Writing a Series
Saturday 10:00 am Approaches to Character Development
Saturday 11:30 am World Building 101
Saturday 1:00 pm YA Fiction: A Forum
Sunday 10:00 am Beta Reading
 
Hope to see you in Louisville, Kentucky!

 
`

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will, Angie! Maybe someday we'll cross paths at a conference or convention! How cool would that be?

      Delete
  2. That would be the best! Hope you have had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete