Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Holiday Bazaar Tomorrow at Upper Valley Career Center


A quick reminder that tomorrow I'll be participating in the Holiday Bazaar along with over two dozen other vendors (foods, jewelry, knitted and sewn gifts, cooking ware and more). For those who know them, the Domestic Divas as well as author Stephen Hines will be in attendance.

I'll have copies of all my novels and short story collection, ready to sign for readers and for gifts to readers!

It runs from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm, although I have to leave at 5:00 pm to attend a tri-county planning commission meeting in Bellefountaine as part of my responsibility as a councilman for the Village of St. Paris.

Upper Valley Career Center is located at:

8811 Career Drive
Piqua, Ohio  45356

No comments:

Post a Comment